Terms & Conditions
1. General terms and conditions of ALL (ACCOR LIVE LIMITLESS) apply to this offer.
2. The stay must be booked at the [Summer Sale Offer]. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [1/06/2021] to [15/09/2021] in one of the participating hotels in Middle East, Africa and Turkey and booked between [22/05/2021], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [15/09/2021].
4. The offer validity dates are subject to modification without prior notice.
5. This offer is available only at participating hotels in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [Summer Sale Offer] offer.
7. Cancellation Policy: No cancellation charge applies if booking cancelled prior to 18:00 (local time) on day of arrival.
8. Guarantee policy: All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card valid at the date of the start of your stay, unless otherwise specified.
9. This offer can be booked or paid using ALL Reward points’ redemptions.
10. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by members of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated. Members of ALL will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
11. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly on all.accor.com, ALL Mobile Application or any of the participating hotels call centres.
12. You must provide your ALL (ACCOR LIVE LIMITLESS) membership Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
13. This offer is valid for new reservations only and cannot be used on existing bookings or with any other current promotional offer or advantages and does not apply to groups.
14. All bookings are subject to the local tax and regulations and excluding VAT, Municipality Fees and Tourism Fees.
15. The ALL Hotels Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
16. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
17. This offer is not applicable for on any services or experiences not provided by the participating hotels.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Notification shall be made to the Winner via the email address supplied by the Winner at the time of booking of their eligible Stay. *Winner will need to send an acceptance of prize within 24 hours of receiving the first notification via email from the Promoter or agent of the Promoter. Otherwise, it will lead to automatic withdrawal of the Prize for that person and the Prize Draw shall be run again*
The 1 MILLION POINTS JUNE 2021 prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is governed by the terms and conditions stated below (“Prize Draw T&Cs”) and the general rules of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme (“Loyalty Programme Rules”). In the event of any discrepancy between the Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, the Loyalty Programme Rules shall prevail.
Registered and eligible ALL – Accor Live Limitless members (“Members”) are entitled to enter into the Prize Draw. Entry into the Prize Draw affords participating Members the chance to win One Million Reward Points from the ALL – Accor Live Limitless Programme
Dates and times referred to in these Prize Draw T&Cs refer to dates and times on the Central European Time (CET) time zone (UTC +1hr).
ACCOR SA, a société anonyme incorporated under the laws of France, having its registered office at 82, rue Henri Farman, CS 20077 92445 Issy-Les-Moulineaux - France, registered with the Nanterre Registry of Commerce and Companies under number B 602 036 444 and its relevant subsidiary companies (hereafter the “Promoter”), has organised the Prize Draw, entitled “1 MILLION POINTS JUNE 2021”.
2. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entry into the Prize Draw shall be between 20 June 2021 and 15 September 2021 (all dates inclusive).
The Prize Draw is open to all Members (each a “Participant”), regardless of their country of residence. Participants must be at least 18 years old on the date of their entry into the Prize Draw.
All employees and representatives of the Promoter (and members of their family), subcontractors and advisers of the Promoter and in general, any company or natural person involved, directly or indirectly, in the creation or conduct of the Prize Draw are precluded from entering the Prize Draw.
Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to:
- properly fulfilling the requirements of this section 2; and
- making a reservation for a stay (“Stay”) at a Participating Hotel (definition below) in accordance with the below Eligibility Criteria.
Ability to enter into the Prize Draw shall close for new entries at 11.59pm on 15 September 2021.
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Entry into the Prize Draw shall be subject to a Participant booking a valid Stay. To be valid, a Stay must be conform to the following criteria:
- A Stay must be booked by a Participant between 00.00am on 20 June 2021 and 11.59pm on 15 September 2021 for a minimum of 1 night in duration within the period from 20 June 2021 to 15 September 2021 at a participating hotel (“Participating Hotel”).
- A Participating Hotel shall be any hotel operated under an Accor brand and which falls within any of the following countries: ALGERIA, BAHRAIN, BENIN, CAMEROON, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO, EGYPT, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, GHANA, INDIA, IVORY COAST, JORDAN, KENYA, KUWAIT, LEBANON, MADAGASCAR, MAURITIUS, MOROCCO, NAMIBIA, NIGERIA, OMAN, PAKISTAN, QATAR, RWANDA, SAUDI ARABIA, SENEGAL, SEYCHELLES, SOUTH AFRICA, SRI LANKA, ST HELENA ASCENSION AND TRISTAN,TANZANIA, TUNISIA, TURKEY, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
- The stay must be booked at the ‘Summer Sale Offer’ rate which is linked to the UNVEILING THE BEST OF SUMMER offer. If this rate is not available, the stay will not count as a valid entry to the Price Draw.
- Each individual Stay shall count towards one separate entry into the Prize Draw.
- A Stay shall be one booking by a Member for one or multiple rooms. Bookings that include more than one room shall be counted as one Stay.
- Any consecutive bookings made at the same hotel (i.e. booking involving a Participant checking-out and checking-back on the same day in the same hotel), will be considered a single Stay for the purposes of the Prize Draw and shall be eligible once for entry into the Prize Draw.
- A Stay must be booked directly through AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre or directly with a Participating Hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system automatically connects to the AccorHotels booking office.
- Bookings made through any other method, including any booking made through a reseller, tour operator or other third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) shall not be considered a valid Stay and shall not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- Members must provide a valid ALL-Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme membership number when making a booking for a Stay. The membership card will be required by the reception desk of the Participating Hotel at time of check-in for each Stay.
One winning Participant (“Winner”) will win one million Reward Points from ALL – Accor Live Limitless (“Prize”).
The Prize is not transferable and has no monetary value if unused and may not be returned or exchanged against cash or gift of any sort.
Notwithstanding the above, the Promoter, at its sole discretion and in its unfettered determination, reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of similar or equivalent value.
5. DRAWING THE WINNER
The Prize Draw shall be run at an appropriate time following 20 September 2021 and under the supervision of a sanctioned officer who shall draw the Winner from among all qualifying Participants.
The Winner shall be notified of the result of the Prize Draw by the Promoter or agent of the Promoter.
Notification shall be made to the Winner via the email address supplied by the Winner at the time of booking of their eligible Stay. Non-Winners shall not be contacted of the outcome of the Prize Draw.
In accepting the Prize, the Winner shall authorize all necessary checks on their identity, domicile and age. Any information provided by the Winner which is found to be misleading or deliberately falsely made shall result in the automatic withdraw of the Prize from that person and the Prize Draw shall be run again. All Participants accept that the Promoter’s decision in this regard is final.
The Winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the Winner shall participate in all such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The Winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies for an unlimited time, the Winner's image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
6. STATUS OF PRIZE DRAW T&CS AND LOYALTY PROGRAMME RULES
The Prize Draw is governed by these Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, which shall at all times be construed in accordance with the laws of France.
Entry in the Prize Draw implies unreserved acceptance of these Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, as well as all accepted norms and ethical/moral rules concerning use of the internet.
The Prize Draw T&Cs may be:
- viewed free of charge at the Promoter’s website (available here); and
- sent, free of charge, to any person asking for the same in writing prior to the closing date of the Prize Draw (postmarked) to: ALL – Accor Live Limitless – Accor - GBS Building – 502101 – Media City – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, extend, shorten or simply cancel the Prize Draw in the event of an act of god or other force majeure occurrence beyond its control, including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud, (a “Precluding Event”). On the occurrence of a Precluding Event (such determined at the sole and reasonable discretion of the Promoter), the Promoter reserves the rights to cancel, postpone, shorten or otherwise change the terms of the Prize Draw.
Any change or amendment to these Prize Draw T&Cs shall be clearly stated at the relevant section of the website linked in section 6 above.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment of whatever nature incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of entry into the Prize Draw or acceptance of the Prize or that that may otherwise involve all or part of the computer or any other property used by a Participant during the process of entering the Prize Draw.
Entry into the Prize Draw is dependent on a Participant’s mobile/internet connection and the Promoter accepts no liability in the event of any malfunction, bug, worm, virus, or actions of any unauthorized third party preventing the correct operation of the Prize Draw.
Crediting the ALL – Accor Live Limitless account of the Winner, although carried out with full diligence by the Promoter and in the best interests of the Winner, is subject to certain risks and perils for which the Promoter shall not be held liable.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In accordance with the laws governing literary and artistic copyright, the reproduction and performance of all or part of the elements contained in the literature and media containing the Prize Draw by any person other than the Promoter or agent of the Promoter are strictly prohibited. The brands referred to in the Prize Draw are registered by their respective owners.
All brands, logos and other distinctive artwork reproduced on the site used for the Prize Draw (together “Marks”), as well as on those sites to which hypertext links are enabled, are and shall remain protected and the exclusive property of the holders of those Marks.
Any unauthorised reproduction of the Marks shall constitute, or could constitute, an infringement of copyright and shall be punishable by law.
All software used on the sites and platforms dedicated to the Prize Draw and those to which the Promoter enables access, as well as the wording, comments, illustrations or images reproduced on such sites are or could be subject to copyright protection and any unauthorised reproduction shall constitute, or could constitute, an infringement of copyright and shall be punishable by law.
10. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected over the duration of the Prize Draw is subject to processing in accordance with the French data protection legislation.
Any deception or attempted deception by a Member in respect to the Prize Draw will result in the disqualification of that person from any continued involvement in the Prize Draw and the Promoter reserves the right to evaluate the appropriateness of that Member’s continued membership of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Any dispute relating to the Prize Draw or these Prize Draw T&Cs must be submitted in writing.
The Promoter will be the final arbiter for any matters relating to the application of these Prize Draw T&Cs or any matters not covered by them.
Any litigation will be submitted before the competent courts of France.