Top Dubai restaurants and bars
You may be in Arabia, but when you stay at Mӧvenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai there are also Asian, Indian, Italian and Moroccan restaurants where you can enjoy an unforgettable dining experience. Most of our restaurants and bars are centered around Al Bahou (the Grand Hall), with its 88 beautiful lanterns. Reflecting the journey of the great Arab explorer, our culinary offering is definitely one of the hotel’s many highlights.
For bookings or information please contact our restaurant reservations team under firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 4 444 5613.
The grand meeting hall where our Friday Family Brunch, occasional culinary extravaganzas and special events take place.
- 88 giant lanterns
- Majestic high ceiling
- Friday brunch buffet
- Special events venue
Unwind in this Moroccan-inspired lounge and terrace with cocktails, mezzah and premium shisha.
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Overlooking the iconic ‘Gate’
- Premium shisha menu
- Cocktails and light snacks
- Ladies Night every Wednesday
- Hoteliers Night every Saturday
Imagine classic Italian dishes which are cooked ‘home-style’, with the freshest countryside ingredients.
- Seasonal ingredients
- Home-style cooking
- Wood fire oven for pizza
- Great family atmosphere
- Business lunch from Sunday to Thursday
This lounge is exclusively reserved for our Suite and Executive Room guests as a venue to enjoy light refreshments.
- Exclusive lounge
- Key business services
- Daily breakfast
- Drinks and light canapés
Our Indian restaurant is famous for its Thali offer and three piping-hot tandoor ovens.
- Three tandoor ovens
- Thali offer with five dipping sauces
- Curries and masalas
- Winner of the BBC Good Food Award 2013 for "Best Indian Restaurant in Dubai"
Our all day dining restaurant features live cooking stations and a lunch buffet inspired by Arabian cuisine.
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet
- Lunch buffet with Arabic cuisine
- Hot and cold Arabic mezzeh
- Seafood focus at dinner
- Surf & Turf “Night” Brunch