Within the residential area of the Royal Commission lies the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Yanbu. Located on the shores of the Red Sea, be sure to enjoy magnificent sea views and unparalleled privacy from every room.
Our restaurants provide diners with plenty of culinary options. We offer Radwa, the hotel’s main dining outlet.
Alternatively, stop by the Tea Leaves lobby lounge café for a tea, coffee or a light snack.
- Downtown Yanbu
- is the real city where most people live – both foreigners and locals. This part could be described as old Yanbu, as it contains all the historical buildings, shopping centres and restaurants.
- Yanbu Al-Nakheel, or “Palms Yanbu
- is the oldest inhabited area of the city and contains mostly farms. Saudi farmers who grow dates are the only people living in this area.
- Prince Abdul Mohsin Bin Abdul Aziz international Airport
- Yanbu industrial city and major offices
- City centre
- Major companies in the Industrial Area
- Royal Commission