ATZE Musical Theatre
The much acclaimed ATZE Music Theatre is Germany’s biggest musical theatre for children and young adults with more than 80,000 visitors in the capital alone. Productions for kids of four years and older include childhood favourites like Ronia the Robber's Daughter and the Town Musicians of Bremen. Even historic personalities like Bach and Einstein are incorporated into the shows.
- For children four years and older
- Shows throughout the year
- Germany’s biggest musical theatre for kids
- Award-winning productions
- Great experience for the whole family
German Museum of Technology
How does a steam train work? Who invented movies? When did we learn how to fly? What did the first computer look like? These and many other questions are answered during an exciting and interesting exploration of the German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum). Daily demonstrations, visitor activities and guided tours make the museum an interactive learning experience – right in the neighbourhood of Mövenpick Hotel Berlin.
- Cultural history of technology
- Fun and learning all in one
- Experience for the whole family
- Daily tours and activities
- Walking distance from the hotel