Our company culture
Join a team with a passion for people
When you join Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, you become part of a team that puts people first – its guests, its colleagues and its owners. We do ordinary things in an extraordinary way, which is what makes us successful as a brand and an employer. Our we make moments business philosophy defines how we treat our colleagues, recognising that small gestures make a big difference. At Mövenpick, you are much more than an employee – you are a respected member of a company where relationships matter most.
What we value
At Mövenpick we embrace four key values that bind us together and shape our decisions and actions. They define how we act towards one another, our guests and our business partners:
- Quality: true to our Swiss heritage, we are passionate about what we do and always strive to do our best and achieve excellence;
- Reliability: we are accountable, demonstrate integrity and deliver on our promises;
- Care: we are committed to developing effective relationships and embrace and protect the communities where we operate our hotels;
- The personal touch: As a collection of unique hospitality professionals, we use our intuition, let our creativity shine, and demonstrate our passion and humanity at all times.
Our core behaviours
- Trust: we are fair, transparent, sincere and honest and act with integrity;
- Relationships: our relationships with our colleagues, guests and business partners mean the world to us. We embrace diversity in people and perspectives and we value collaboration;
- Entrepreneurship: we fully understand the business, embrace change and seek opportunities to evolve and innovate;
- Drive: we are strategic, setting goals for our people and our business to nurture career development and company success.