Weddings at Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna
Say “I do’ to a spectacular wedding celebration on a private beach with a sparkling emerald sea and golden sands.
We are located exclusively in El Gouna, directly on the shores of the Red Sea and surrounded by serene lagoons and ever-growing gardens. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding or a lavish fairy tale celebration, we can guarantee you an unforgettable day.
Infused with natural beauty and pure serenity, Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is the perfect place for a truly unique wedding celebration of your dreams.
- Stunning private beach location
- A choice of outstanding wedding venues
- Personalised wedding cake
- Mouthwatering menus
- 30 minutes from Hurghada International Airport
- Entertainment including Oriental Zaffa to classical music or a live DJ to get the party started
- Speedboat arrival of bride or groom
- Warm sunny weather
- Can cater for up to 700 guests
- Experienced wedding planners
- Unsurpassed level of service and attention to detail
Overlooking the endless turquoise sea, our exceptional private beach is a truly spectacular setting for a wedding. Our impressive El Savadin Restaurant enjoys enviable views over the crystal blue waters of the Red Sea. Guests can choose between a seated dinner on the terrace or a more casual gathering on the beach.
Our outstanding Lagoon Pool makes a tranquil venue with the spectacular backdrop of the Red Sea mountains and surrounding lagoons and golf courses. You can choose between a poolside deck or adjacent rooms for your celebrations.
Function Room Capabilities
- Our beach venue can accommodate up to 700 people
- El Savadin Restaurant can accommodate up to 150 people
- The Poolside Deck can accommodate up to 350 people
Turn your wedding day into a fairy tale with the help of our experienced events team. Whether you want to make a spectacular entrance on a speedboat or add some personal touches to your special day, we are on hand to make it happen.
Our talented chefs can create a delicious wedding menu, from a large buffet to a show-stopping wedding cake.